- The ST Corporation Ltd., YSR District, Kadapa is implementing the programmes for the economic development of scheduled Tribes families in the District. The Corporation was registered under A.P. Co-Operative Society Act in 1999.
- The Total Population as per 2011 census, in YSR District 28,82,469 out of which ST Population in the District is 75,886 (38,571 are men and 37,315 are women). The percentage of ST Population is 1.29%.
The Corporation has been established with the following main objectives:
- To provide financial assistance for creation of income generating assets to the poor scheduled
- Tribe households for social and Economic development.
- To offer training programmes for skill Developments/ skill up gradation leading to self / wage employment.
- To plug critical gaps of finance in economic support schemes.
PLAN FOCUSES ON:
- The S.T.Corporation , YSR District has been taking up economic support schemes which include purchase of Agricultural Lands, Bore Wells, Pump sets, Milch Animal, Energization of Minor Irrigation Schemes, Transport Sector Schemes under ISB sector and Various trainings Programmes and special emphasis is on Vulnerable sections like Flayers & Tanners, Bonded Labour, Jogins.
- All these schemes are implemented with loan tie up from the banks and directly by the District S.T Corporation Ltd., and in convergence with line Departments.
- Self-employment schemes with loan under Non-Bank linked sector from the Apex Corporations i.e. National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC) New Delhi are implemented.
THE CORPORATION AND AFFILIATED DISTRICT S.T. CORPORATION LTD.,:
- The Corporation Head Office formulates policy in terms of preparing annual Action Plan, Monitors implementation of schemes by way of conducting review meetings, video Conferences. The corporation mobilizes financial resources from Government of India, State Government and other financial institutions and in turn, releases to District S.T Corporation for implementation of schemes.
- The District S.T. Corporation Ltd., mobilizes financial resources 6% earmarked funds from the Local Bodies.
- The District S.T. Corporation Ltd., function under the guidance of a committee under the Chairmanship of the District Collector. The day to day affairs managed by the DTWO/Executive Officer, who is assisted by Senior Inspector, Loan Inspector and other supporting staff.
- Government have brought in Act No.1 of 2013 on planning, allocation and utilization of financial resources in transparency and accountability for the economic, educational and human development of S.Ts during the year 2013-14. The Act facilitates allocation of more funds to S.T. Corporation for taking up economic support schemes in a more focused way for ensuring economic empowerment through sustainable livelihoods to S.T. individuals and groups.
- In the light of above, the Government have enhanced the subsidy component for economic support schemes and the subsidy component is 60% or Rs.1.00 lakh (which ever less) in case of the self employment schemes vide GO Ms.No.101, SW(SCP-1) Dept., dt. 31.12.2013.
REVIVAL OF NSTFDC:-
- Government of Andhra Pradesh approved the revival of NSTFDC (National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation) scheme it is implemented from the year 2017-18.
INTRODUCING OF BACKEND SUBSIDY:-
Government of Andhra Pradesh have issued Operational Guidelines for implementation of disbursement of Backend Subsidy in the implementation of Welfare schemes vide G.O.Ms .No. 32, Social Welfare (STAP) Department, dt: 19.03.2016 in order to ensure 100% physical existence of the units and it is implemented from the year 2015-16.
- Under STAP 2016-17 a target of 299 units covering of 299 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs. 391.71.lakhs has been communicated by the Managing Director, APSTCFC Ltd., (Both Bank linked & Non Bank Linked schemes ) and out of which 286 units covering 286 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs. 230.35 lakhs were sanctioned.
- Under STAP 2017-18 a target of 610 units covering of 610 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs.941.64 lakhs has been communicated by the Managing Director, APSTCFC Ltd., (Both Bank linked & Non Bank Linked schemes ) and out of which 624 units covering 624 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs.761.97 lakhs were sanctioned.
- Under STAP 2018-19 a target of 1212 units covering of 1212 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs.1651.79 lakhs has been communicated by the Managing Director, APSTCFC Ltd., (Both Bank linked & Non Bank Linked schemes ) and out of which 884 units covering 884 beneficiaries with an outlay of Rs.777.15 lakhs were sanctioned.
FUNDING PATTERN OF ST ACTION PLAN
|Scheme||Subsidy pattern||Beneficiary Contribution||Bank Loan/ Other|
|Economic Support Schemes||60% limited to maximum of Rs.1.00 lakh||–||Balance|
|Animal Husbandry||60% limited to maximum of Rs.1.00 lakh||–||Balance|
|NSTFDC||In case of High value units 40% & 35% subsidy on par with industries promotion policy||2%||Balance as NSFDC Loan|
|Land Purchase Scheme||75%||–||25% NSFDC Loan/ Institutional Finance|
|Training / skill up-gradation and other Schemes||Grant-based (from SCA / ESS)|
RIGHT OF INFORMATION ACT – 2005
|1||District Tribal Welfare Officer||Appellate Officer, Mobile No. 9490957024|
|2||Superintendent||Public Information Officer, Mobile No. 9490951658|
|3||Accountant||Assistant Public Information Officer, Mobile No. 7386373301|
|Sl. No.||Official Designation||Mail – ID||Landline|
|1||District Tribal Welfare Officeremail@example.com||9490957024|
EMAIL ADDRESS :-
IMPORTANT LINKS :