Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department
The Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department is under administrative control of Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department as the apex level in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
This department activity consists of Formulation, Design and Execution of Water Supply and Sewerage Schemes in all the 9 ULB’s (i.e., 5-Municipalities, 1-Municipal Corporation and 3-Nagara Panchyats) besides the Technical Control over all the Engineering works in the Municipal Towns where Executive Engineer post does not exist in 7 ULB’s. After completion of Water Supply and Sewerage Schemes are being handed over to the concerned Municipal Corporation and Municipalities for operation and maintenance.
Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department offers the following services to the ULB’s comes under powers of Executive Engineer.
- Technical sanction of Estimates.
- Technical Opinion to the Municipalities in finalization of Tenders.
- Check Measurement of works executed by the Municipal Engineers.
- Periodical inspection of water supply and sewerage schemes maintained by Urban Local Bodies.
- The Urban Local Bodies under control of Executive Engineer for Technical support are as listed below
- Rayachoty Municipality.
- Badvel Municipality.
- Mydukur Municipality.
- Pulivendula Municipality.
- Jammalamadugu Nagara Panchayat.
- Rajampeta Nagara Panchayat.
- Yerraguntla Nagara Panchayat.
|Official Designation||E-Mail ID||Contact Number|
|Executive Engineer, Public Health Division, Kadapa.||email@example.com||7013199224|
|Deputy Executive Engineer,Public Health Sub-Division, Kadapa.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9666340103|
|Deputy Executive Engineer, Public Health Sub-Division, Pulivendula.||email@example.com||9666340103|
|Deputy Executive Engineer, Public Health Sub-Division, Proddatur.||firstname.lastname@example.org||9989539068|