Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) limited has been established in the year
- The motto of APIIC is providing all infrastructure facilities to the industries established by the enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the Industrial Estates / Industrial Development Areas.
- Some small sheds were also constructed in Mini Industrial Estates for providing the readymade buildings to the enthusiastic entrepreneurs at the amicable/reasonable rates.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh have delegated the powers of the local authority to the Corporation for further maintenance of Civic Amenities like roads, street lights, drainage, Water supply system etc, through Notified Industrial Area Service societies (IALA) under the supervision of the APIIC officials for levy and collection of property tax, Water charges, approval of building plans etc for further maintenance of the Estates.
- The motto of APIIC is providing all infrastructure facilities to the industries established by the enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the Industrial Parks / Industrial Development Parks.
- APIIC initiate action to reach the percentage to allocate the plots/lands to SC / ST community in existing / new Industrial parks with rebate on land cost as per G.Os of A.P.
- APIIC offers land rebate to BC categories to setup their industries with providing 50% land rebate on land cost.
- APIIC offers to provide Rebate for Mega IT Projects @ Rs. 60,000 per employee, subject to maximum of 80% of the land cost.
- APIIC offers to provide Rebate for IT Projects @ Rs. 40,000 per employee, subject to maximum of 80% of the land cost.
- APIIC facilitating to maintain the Civic Amenities like roads, street lights, drainage, Water supply system etc, for which Notified Industrial Area Service societies have been formed with the local entrepreneurs of the estates.
APIIC – ACTIVITIES :
Land Acquisition :
- Identification of Land, Requisition of Alienation / Acquisition of Land.
- Possession of Lands from Revenue Authorities & Mutation of APIIC Lands in Revenue Records.
- An extent of 11528.17 Acres of land acquired for establishment of Industrial Parks and Land for Others in YSR District.
- An extent of 46104.35 Acres of land identified and requisition filled for 27823.43 Acs of land for Land Bank in YSR District.
- An extent of 620.92 Acres of land identified / requisition filled and 473.22 Acres of land possession taken for establishment of MSME Parks in 10 Nos. Assembly Constituencies in YSR District.
- Preparation of Layouts for establishment of New Industrial Parks.
- Providing Infrastructure facilities like fixing boundary stones, laying of Internal Roads, Electrification, construction of storm water drains, water supply and etc.,
- Repairs & Maintenance for the existing infrastructure and etc.,
- An amount of Rs. 24452.12 Lakhs spent for providing infrastructure facilities / Development works like electrification, roads, drains, water supply, R&M works and etc., in IPs/IDPs.
Asset Management :
- Allotment of Plots in Industrial Parks / Un-Developed Land / Land Acquisition for Others.
- Execution of Sale Agreement of Plot / Land after payment of total land cost.
- Handing over / Possession of Land to the Allottee. Monitoring of the implementation status of the allotted plots. Execution of sale deed on submission of evidential proofs of the unit from the allottee.
- An extent of 2150.23 Acres of land allotted for establishment of Industries in YSR District.
|Designation||Office No.||Mobile No.||eMail ID|
|Zonal Manager / HODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dy. Zonal Manager (E)||08562-244520||9951609469||–|
|Office Address||Name & Designation||APIO / PIO||Contact No.|
|O/o. The Zonal Manager,
Industrial Estate, Kadapa – 516004.
|Manager (AM)||Assistant Public Information Officer||9989050286|
|Dy. Zonal Manager (E)||Assistant Public Information Officer||9951609466|
|Zonal Manager||Public Information Officer||9948098209|
|Executive Director||Appellate Officer||9705285666|
For More Information on Department visit Official Web site of APIIC : www.apiic.in